Team Lead / Lead Software Engineer (m/f/d) - Discovery/Search
Amazing work happens when everyone enjoys the journey. This is why we at momox, Europe's leading online buying-and-selling service for books, CDs, movies, games, and fashion do everything to set you up for success. We know that your ideas grow best in a challenging environment where a team of passionate professionals from diverse backgrounds come together to think outside the box.
Do you want to be part of the second hand revolution? Join our Berlin headquarter as a Lead Software Engineer (m/f/d) and help our IT teams to perform on the next level. In this video you can get to know them a bit closer.
- Professional and disciplinary leadership of a group of up to 10 developers
- Further development of the technical vision and strategy
- Promotion of a self-organized and independent way of working in the product teams
- Support of the product teams in the conception of the software architecture (team-internal, across teams)
- Optimization and further development of our CI and CD processes
- Drive new topics forward and support in critical projects
- Several years of experience in developing software, ideally with Python and Golang
- Ideally, you already have some experience in building Machine Learning Pipelines, MLOps and up-to-date AI trends
- First management experience with an agile leadership style, ideally with employee responsibility
- Know-how of Docker and Kubernetes, experience with Cloud Services (GCP, AWS) and continuous delivery
- Experience with agile methods like Scrum or Kanban
- Comprehensive experience in the conception and implementation of agile and scalable software architecture (Domain Driven Design, UML)
- Excellent communication and team-orientation
- Fluent English skills
- Training or studies in the IT field (e.g. IT specialist, or comparable knowledge)
You can look forward to
1 day of a 14-day sprint is yours! You can use it for your own projects, your personal development or to learn new technologies.
Flexible working hours:
Whether you are an early bird or a night owl, you decide when you want to start work. The only thing that is important is that you are here at 10 am for the daily standup to exchange and coordinate with the team.
Individual work environment:
Design your ergonomic workspace with height-adjustable desks and the laptop of your choice (MacBook or ThinkPad). We use the latest technology and you even get your own Bose noise cancelling headphones.
As a momox employee you profit from extra discounts at medimops or one of our numerous partners.
momox is only as good as you. That's why you will find room and budget for your individual professional development with language classes, internal training, conferences, (online) courses and more.
We love second hand and integrate our sustainable business idea with simple methods into everyday office life through sustainable consumables, double-sided printing, energy-saving mode on equipment, waste separation, etc.
Open work environment:
A bright office with flat hierarchies and open doors. We are a motivated team that is open to new impulses. Bring in your ideas and put them into practice! In our break rooms, you will not only find peace and quiet but also action with kicker and PS5.
Sport and fitness offers:
A personal trainer comes every week to keep us fit or you can join our running group. A shower is provided for cooling down afterward. Otherwise, you can find your favorite sport with Urban Sports Club. The mobile massage visits us every 2 weeks.
Our office dogs provice a particularly pleasant working atmosphere and are happy to be petted.
1/2 day off on your birthday:
On your birthday you get half a day off. Come later, leave earlier or just take another half day of your vacation budget to have the whole day off. Additionally you get half a day off on 24.12. and 31.12.
We value diverse teams for many reasons and are happy to welcome you, no matter your nationality, ethnicity, gender, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation. What matters to us is that you are passionate, talented, willing to learn and want to grow with us.
Do you have questions? Feel free to reach out!
Thuy-Tien Trinh-Do (she/her)
Recruiting and DE&I Partner