Product Owner (m/f/d) ERP Systems/Business Processes
Amazing work happens when everyone enjoys the journey. This is why we at momox, Europe's leading online buying-and-selling service for books, CDs, movies, games, and fashion do everything to set you up for success. We know that your ideas grow best in a challenging environment where a team of passionate professionals from diverse backgrounds come together to think outside the box.
- As our Product Owner for our business processes, you are responsible for the independent planning and implementation of projects around our in-house developed software systems (e.g. momox purchase, warehouse management, integration of platforms and webshops)
- Your goal: The seamless tracking of our processes through all our IT systems
- You will analyze and evaluate our IT-supported business processes and identify optimization potentials
- As a project manager, you will have overall responsibility for the implementation of the developed measures in close cooperation with the internal stakeholders
- In this position, you will report regularly to our CFO
- Completed commercial professional training or business or technical degree (e.g. business administration, technical business administration, computer science)
- Several years of professional experience in project management
- Experience as a Product Owner or in project management in the development of ERP systems, especially in one of the modules accounts payable, accounts receivable or warehouse management
- High affinity for IT and data and strong analytical skills
- Business fluent in English, German is desirable but not a must
- Excellent communication skills, especially with our software developers
- Ability to see the big picture as well as to drive things forward in detail and implement them yourself
You can look forward to
Flexible working hours:
Whether you are an early bird or a night owl, you decide when you want to start work. The only thing that is important is that you are here at 10 am for the daily standup to exchange and coordinate with the team.
Individual work environment:
Design your ergonomic workspace with height-adjustable desks and the laptop of your choice (MacBook or ThinkPad). We use the latest technology and you even get your own Bose noise cancelling headphones.
We love second hand and integrate our sustainable business idea with simple methods into everyday office life through sustainable consumables, double-sided printing, energy-saving mode on equipment, waste separation, etc.
Reduced ticket for the public transport:
Save money with the momox company ticket of the Berlin S-Bahn.
Sport and fitness offers:
A personal trainer comes every week to keep us fit or you can join our running group. A shower is provided for cooling down afterward. Otherwise, you can find your favorite sport with Urban Sports Club. The mobile massage visits us every 2 weeks.
momox is only as good as you. That's why you will find room and budget for your individual professional development with language classes, internal training, conferences, (online) courses and more.
- Exciting tasks and challenges in the center of Berlin
- Work in an agile environment (Scrum) with flat hierarchies
- Be part of a motivated, open-minded team and bring in new impulses
- Grow with space and budget for your professional development
- Enjoy a good work-life-balance with flexible working hours and remote flexibility
- Prefer a MacBook or a Lenovo Thinkpad? Get your preferred hardware and Bose noise-canceling headphones
- Benefit from a discounted public transport ticket, shopping vouchers for our medimops.de shop, yoga, and workout sessions, team events, etc.
- Work in the best conditions with perks like an open space office, height-adjustable desks, table football, PS4, free snacks, fruit, drinks, coffee, etc.
- Join a company with a sustainable business model – “We give used goods a new home”
We value diverse teams for many reasons and are happy to welcome you, no matter your nationality, ethnicity, gender, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation. What matters to us is that you are passionate, talented, willing to learn and want to grow with us.
Do you have questions? Feel free to reach out!
Tina Schimek (she/her)
030 610 8007 516