Product Owner (m/f/d) ERP Systems/Business Processes
Amazing work happens when everyone enjoys the journey. This is why we at momox, Europe's leading online buying-and-selling service for books, CDs, movies, games, and fashion do everything to set you up for success. We know that your ideas grow best in a challenging environment where a team of passionate professionals from diverse backgrounds come together to think outside the box. At momox our mission is “We give your used products a new home” – join and support us in growing a sustainable re-commerce business used by millions of users.
- As our Product Owner for our business processes you are responsible for the independent planning and implementation of projects around our in-house developed software systems (e.g. momox purchase, warehouse management, integration of platforms and webshops)
- Your goal: The seamless tracking of our processes through all our IT systems
- You will analyse and evaluate our IT-supported business processes and identify optimisation potentials
- As a project manager, you will have overall responsibility for the implementation of the developed measures in close cooperation with the internal stakeholders
- In this position you will report regularly to our CFO
- Completed commercial professional training or business or technical degree (e.g. business administration, technical business administration, computer science)
- Several years of professional experience in project management
- Experience as a Product Owner or in project management in the development of ERP systems, especially in one of the modules accounts payable, accounts receivable or warehouse management
- High affinity for IT and data and strong analytical skills
- Business fluent in English, German desirable but not a must
- Excellent communication skills, especially with our software developers
- Ability to see the big picture as well as to drive things forward in detail and implement them yourself
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- Exciting tasks and challenges in the center of Berlin
- Work in an agile environment (Scrum) with flat hierarchies
- Be part of a motivated, open-minded team and bring in new impulses
- Grow with space and budget for your professional development
- Enjoy a good work-life-balance with flexible working hours and remote flexibility
- Prefer a MacBook or a Lenovo Thinkpad? Get your preferred hardware and Bose noise-canceling headphones
- Benefit from a discounted public transport ticket, shopping vouchers for our medimops.de shop, yoga and workout sessions, team events etc.
- Work in the best conditions with perks like an open space office, height-adjustable desks, table football, PS4, free snacks, fruit, drinks, coffee, etc.
- Join a company with a sustainable business model – “We give used goods a new home”
Flexible working hours
Whether you are an early bird or a night owl, you decide when you want to start work. The only thing that is important is that you are here at 10 am for the daily standup to exchange and coordinate with the team.
Individual work environment
Design your ergonomic workspace with height-adjustable desks and the laptop of your choice (MacBook or ThinkPad). We use the latest technology and you even get your own Bose noise cancelling headphones.
We love second hand and integrate our sustainable business idea with simple methods into everyday office life through sustainable consumables, double-sided printing, energy-saving mode on equipment, waste separation, etc.
Reduced ticket for the public transport
Save money with the momox company ticket of the Berlin S-Bahn.
Sport and fitness offers
A personal trainer comes every week to keep us fit or you can join our running group. A shower is provided for cooling down afterwards. Otherwise you can find your favourite sport with Gympass. The mobile massage visits us every 2 weeks.
momox is only as good as you. That's why you will find room and budget for your individual professional development with language classes, internal training, conferences, (online) courses and more.
We value diverse teams for many reasons and are happy to welcome you, independent from your nationality, ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation. What matters to us is that you are passionate, talented, willing to learn and want to grow with us.
If you have any further questions, feel free to call: Tina Schimek (she/her) (Recruiting), Tel: 030 610 8007 516
You can find more information about us here: momox.biz/en/career/
This is the right challenge for you? Apply now!
Represented by the Managing Board: Heiner Kroke (Chairman) and Christian von Hohnhorst | Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Thomas Tochtermann | Commercial Register HRB 248162 B, Berlin Charlottenburg | VAT ID: DE266608643
momox SE | Schreiberhauer Str. 30 | 10317 Berlin