Lead Business Intelligence & Marketing Analytics (m/f/d)
Amazing work happens when everyone enjoys the journey. This is why we at momox, Europe's leading online buying-and-selling service for books, CDs, movies, games, and fashion do everything to set you up for success. We know that your ideas grow best in a challenging environment where a team of passionate professionals from diverse backgrounds come together to think outside the box. At momox our mission is “We give your used products a new home” – join and support us in growing a sustainable re-commerce business used by millions of users.
You lead our Team of BI Managers and Marketing Analysts, whose vision is to enable momox to become a fully data driven organization.
- Ownership of the BI/Marketing Analytics Strategy in order to enable momox to become a fully data driven organization
- You lead (professional and disciplinary) a team of currently five Analysts in the domain of Marketing Analytics and BI
- As a professional sparring partner you enable your team to lead the key analytics projects that drive results for momox
- You establish and manage agile processes and standards within the team to ensure the effective delivery of meaningful data
- You pay special attention to a solid architecture with user-friendly and scalable schemas and data models, as well as a high level of data quality assurance.
- You set the standards for visual analytics by creating presentable dashboards, defining guidelines and coaching users
- Work directly with the Executive Team on selected topics to bring transparency to strategic issues
- Managing relationships with external partners and vendors
- Analytical Degree related to Economics, Marketing or Computer Science
- Several years of experience as an Analyst with a Marketing data background, preferably in the E-commerce environment
- Knowledge of marketing attribution (web and app) and customer journey
- Good knowledge of tracking challenges the industry is facing and how to meet current standards
- Experience in leading analytics projects creating CLV, RFM / Segmentation and automation processes
- Preferably: good knowledge of the Google environment including GA/GA4, GTM and BQ
- The enjoyment and proven ability to collaborate and lead teams
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present complex analysis results in a clear and understandable manner
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make decisions in challenging situations
- Excellent communication and team skills, as well as fluent English skills
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- Exciting tasks and challenges in the center of Berlin
- Work in an agile environment (Scrum) with flat hierarchies
- Be part of a motivated, open-minded team and bring in new impulses
- Grow with space and budget for your professional development
- Enjoy a good work-life-balance with flexible working hours and remote flexibility
- Prefer a MacBook or a Lenovo Thinkpad? Get your preferred hardware and Bose noise-canceling headphones
- Benefit from a discounted public transport ticket, shopping vouchers for our medimops.de shop, yoga and workout sessions, team events etc.
- Work in the best conditions with perks like an open space office, height-adjustable desks, table football, PS4, free snacks, fruit, drinks, coffee, etc.
- Join a company with a sustainable business model – “We give used goods a new home”
Flexible working hours
Whether you are an early bird or a night owl, you decide when you want to start work. The only thing that is important is that you are here at 10 am for the daily standup to exchange and coordinate with the team.
momox is only as good as you. That's why you will find room and budget for your individual professional development with language classes, internal training, conferences, (online) courses and more.
Individual work environment
Design your ergonomic workspace with height-adjustable desks and the laptop of your choice (MacBook or ThinkPad). We use the latest technology and you even get your own Bose noise cancelling headphones.
Reduced ticket for the public transport
Save money with the momox company ticket of the Berlin S-Bahn.
1/2 day off on your birthday
On your birthday you get half a day off. Come later, leave earlier or just take another half day of your vacation budget to have the whole day off. Additionally you get half a day off on 24.12. and 31.12.
We love second hand and integrate our sustainable business idea with simple methods into everyday office life through sustainable consumables, double-sided printing, energy-saving mode on equipment, waste separation, etc.
As a momox employee you profit from extra discounts at medimops or one of our numerous partners.
We value diverse teams for many reasons and are happy to welcome you, independent from your nationality, ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation. What matters to us is that you are passionate, talented, willing to learn and want to grow with us.
If you have any further questions, feel free to call: Clara Windisch (Recruiting), Tel: 0306108007696
You can find more information about us here: momox.biz/en/career/
This is the right challenge for you? Apply now!
Represented by the Managing Board: Heiner Kroke (Chairman) and Christian von Hohnhorst | Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Thomas Tochtermann | Commercial Register HRB 248162 B, Berlin Charlottenburg | VAT ID: DE266608643
momox SE | Schreiberhauer Str. 30 | 10317 Berlin