(Senior) Marketing Analyst (m/f/d)
Amazing work happens when everyone enjoys the journey. This is why we at momox, Europe's leading online buying-and-selling service for books, CDs, movies, games, and fashion do everything to set you up for success. We know that your ideas grow best in a challenging environment where a team of passionate professionals from diverse backgrounds come together to think outside the box. At momox our mission is “We give your used products a new home” – join and support us in growing a sustainable re-commerce business used by millions of users.
You are part of the Marketing Analytics team, whose vision is to enable Marketing to take data-driven decisions.
- Enable momox marketing to take data-driven decisions in order to acquire new customers and increase CLV
- Support for our online marketing with data-driven, strategic consulting to determine the effectiveness and impact of marketing activities
- Responsible for gathering business requirements from our Marketing teams for marketing data and automation streams as well as translating them into technical requirements
- First point of contact for internal web/app tracking requests (define new tracking, optimize existing tracking, specify requirements to the IT)
- Monitor marketing KPIs, define and create relevant alerts within the different tools (Looker, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Setup and maintenance of Google Analytics and our web analysis tool (Firebase) in collaboration with our Tech team
- Analytical degree related to Economics, Marketing, or Computer Science
- Several years of experience as an Analyst with a marketing data background, preferably in the e-commerce environment
- Experience with Google data platform products, primarily Google Analytics, Looker studio, and Tag Manager
- Good understanding of working with software development processes
- Solid knowledge of visualization tools (Looker, Tableau) and development languages (SQL, Python)
- Strong analytical mindset and hands-on experience in web/app tracking and common tools (Google Analytics, Firebase, or comparable tools) - experience in Google Analytics would be a benefit
- Good knowledge of tracking challenges the industry is facing and how to meet current standards
- Strategy- and data-driven working style and enjoy working in an agile environment
- Excellent communication and team skills, as well as fluent in English
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
We love second hand and integrate our sustainable business idea with simple methods into everyday office life through sustainable consumables, double-sided printing, energy-saving mode on equipment, waste separation, etc.
momox is only as good as you. That's why you will find room and budget for your individual professional development with language classes, internal training, conferences, (online) courses and more.
Open work environment
A bright office with flat hierarchies and open doors. We are a motivated team that is open to new impulses. Bring in your ideas and put them into practice! In our break rooms you will not only find peace and quiet, but also action with kicker, PS4 and Xbox.
Flexible working hours
Whether you are an early bird or a night owl, you decide when you want to start work. The only thing that is important is that you are here at 10 am for the daily standup to exchange and coordinate with the team.
We celebrate with the whole team: summer, Christmas, Halloween, successes, monthly breakfasts and movie nights etc.
Reduced ticket for the public transport
Save money with the momox company ticket of the Berlin S-Bahn.
As a momox employee you profit from extra discounts at medimops or one of our numerous partners.
Daily fresh fruit and vegetables
We provide you with fruit, vegetables, mate and coffee at the office. And twice a week you can order your lunch at Smunch.
We value diverse teams for many reasons and are happy to welcome you, independent from your nationality, ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation. What matters to us is that you are passionate, talented, willing to learn and want to grow with us.
If you have any further questions, feel free to call: Clara Windisch (Recruiting), Tel: 0306108007696
You can find more information about us here: momox.biz/en/career/
This is the right challenge for you? Apply now!
Represented by the Managing Board: Heiner Kroke (Chairman) and Christian von Hohnhorst | Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Thomas Tochtermann | Commercial Register HRB 248162 B, Berlin Charlottenburg | VAT ID: DE266608643
momox SE | Schreiberhauer Str. 30 | 10317 Berlin