(Senior) Mobile Engineer (m/f/d) - Android
Amazing work happens when everyone enjoys the journey. This is why we at momox, Europe's leading online buying-and-selling service for books, CDs, movies, games, and fashion do everything to set you up for success. We know that your ideas grow best in a challenging environment where a team of passionate professionals from diverse backgrounds come together to think outside the box. At momox our mission is “We give your used products a new home” – join and support us in growing a sustainable re-commerce business used by millions of users.
For our Mobile team located in our headquarter in Berlin, we are looking for a (Senior) Mobile Engineer (m/f/d) - Android to work on our momox inbound App.
- Support the development of a green field app (momox inbound app)
- Close cooperation with different teams like UI/UX designers, backend developers and product managers
- Planning of the sprint with your team and implementing new features
- Several years of experience as Mobile Developer
- A degree in Computer Science or a comparable education
- Experience in native app development with Kotlin, Kotlin Coroutines
- Knowledge of clean code architecture with MVVM
- Experience with most popular frameworks: Mockito, Retrofit, Dagger or Hilt, Moshi
- Knowledge of unit testing & UI testing
- Knowledge of the standard Git workflow
- Fluent in English
- Driven, curious, motivated with a high sense working in a team
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience of fastlane
- Experience in Jetpack Compose
- Experience in publishing apps in app stores
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- Exciting tasks and challenges in the center of Berlin
- Use 10% of your time for your passion projects: One day of a 14-day sprint is yours! Personal development, your own projects or learning new technologies – it’s up to you!
- Work in an agile environment (Scrum) with flat hierarchies
- Be part of a motivated, open-minded team and bring in new impulses
- We support you in creating open source projects
- Grow with space and budget for your professional development
- Enjoy a good work-life-balance with flexible working hours
- Prefer a MacBook or a Lenovo Thinkpad? Get your preferred hardware and Bose noise-canceling headphones
- Benefit from a discounted public transport ticket, shopping vouchers for our medimops.de shop, yoga and workout sessions, team events etc.
- Work in the best conditions with perks like an open space office, height-adjustable desks, table football, free snacks, fruit, drinks, coffee, etc.
- Join a company with a sustainable business model – “We give used goods a new home”
Open work environment
A bright office with flat hierarchies and open doors. We are a motivated team that is open to new impulses. Bring in your ideas and put them into practice! In our break rooms you will not only find peace and quiet, but also action with kicker, PS4 and Xbox.
Individual work environment
Design your ergonomic workspace with height-adjustable desks and the laptop of your choice (MacBook or ThinkPad). We use the latest technology and you even get your own Bose noise cancelling headphones.
Flexible working hours
Whether you are an early bird or a night owl, you decide when you want to start work. The only thing that is important is that you are here at 10 am for the daily standup to exchange and coordinate with the team.
momox is only as good as you. That's why you will find room and budget for your individual professional development with language classes, internal training, conferences, (online) courses and more.
1 day of a 14-day sprint is yours! You can use it for your own projects, your personal development or to learn new technologies.
We celebrate with the whole team: summer, Christmas, Halloween, successes, monthly breakfasts and movie nights etc.
We value diverse teams for many reasons and are happy to welcome you, independent from your nationality, ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation. What matters to us is that you are passionate, talented, willing to learn and want to grow with us.
If you have any further questions, feel free to call: Tina Schimek (she/her) (Recruiting), Tel: 030 610 8007 516
You can find more information about us here: momox.biz/en/career/
This is the right challenge for you? Apply now!
Represented by the Managing Board: Heiner Kroke (Chairman) and Christian von Hohnhorst | Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Thomas Tochtermann | Commercial Register HRB 248162 B, Berlin Charlottenburg | VAT ID: DE266608643
momox SE | Schreiberhauer Str. 30 | 10317 Berlin