(Senior) Marketing Analyst (m/f/d) - Tracking and Automation
Amazing work happens when everyone enjoys the journey. This is why we at momox, Europe's leading online buying-and-selling service for books, CDs, movies, games, and fashion do everything to set you up for success. We know that your ideas grow best in a challenging environment where a team of passionate professionals from diverse backgrounds come together to think outside the box. At momox our mission is “We give your used products a new home” – join and support us in growing a sustainable re-commerce business used by millions of users.
You are part of the Marketing Analytics team, whose vision is to enable Marketing to take data-driven decisions.
- Responsible for gathering business requirements from all Marketing teams for Marketing data and automation streams as well translating them into technical requirements
- First point of contact for internal web/app tracking requests (define new tracking, optimize existing tracking, specify requirements to the IT)
- Monitor key Marketing KPIs, define and create relevant alerts within the different tools(Looker, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Setup and maintenance of Google Analytic and our app analysis tool (Firebase) in collaboration with our Tech team
- An analytical degree related to Economics, Marketing or Computer Science
- Several years of experience as an Analyst with a Marketing data background
- Good understanding of Software Development / Software Engineering
- Solid knowledge of visualization tools (Looker, Tableau), of SQL, Python is a plus
- Strong analytical mindset and hands-on experience in web/app tracking and common tools (Google Analytics/Firebase or comparable tools)
- Experience in GA4 would be a plus
- Good knowledge of tracking challenges the industry is facing and how to meet current standards
- You have a strategy- and data driven working style and enjoy working in an agile environment
- You are communicative, love to work in a team, self-organized while taking ownership
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- Exciting tasks and challenges in the center of Berlin
- Work in an agile environment (Scrum) with flat hierarchies
- Be part of a motivated, open-minded team and bring in new impulses
- Grow with space and budget for your professional development
- Enjoy a good work-life-balance with flexible working hours and remote flexibility
- Prefer a MacBook or a Lenovo Thinkpad? Get your preferred hardware and Bose noise-canceling headphones
- Benefit from a discounted public transport ticket, shopping vouchers for our medimops.de shop, yoga and workout sessions, team events etc.
- Work in the best conditions with perks like an open space office, height-adjustable desks, table football, PS4, free snacks, fruit, drinks, coffee, etc.
- Join a company with a sustainable business model – “We give used goods a new home
Flexible working hours
Whether you are an early bird or a night owl, you decide when you want to start work. The only thing that is important is that you are here at 10 am for the daily standup to exchange and coordinate with the team.
Open work environment
A bright office with flat hierarchies and open doors. We are a motivated team that is open to new impulses. Bring in your ideas and put them into practice! In our break rooms you will not only find peace and quiet, but also action with kicker, PS4 and Xbox.
1/2 day off on your birthday
On your birthday you get half a day off. Come later, leave earlier or just take another half day of your vacation budget to have the whole day off. Additionally you get half a day off on 24.12. and 31.12.
Reduced ticket for the public transport
Save money with the momox company ticket of the Berlin S-Bahn.
momox is only as good as you. That's why you will find room and budget for your individual professional development with language classes, internal training, conferences, (online) courses and more.
We love second hand and integrate our sustainable business idea with simple methods into everyday office life through sustainable consumables, double-sided printing, energy-saving mode on equipment, waste separation, etc.
We value diverse teams for many reasons and are happy to welcome you, independent from your nationality, ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation. What matters to us is that you are passionate, talented, willing to learn and want to grow with us.
If you have any further questions, feel free to call: Silvio Machalz (he/him) (Recruiting), Tel: +49 (0)30 610 8007 538
You can find more information about us here: momox.biz/en/career/
This is the right challenge for you? Apply now!
Represented by the Managing Board: Heiner Kroke (Chairman) and Christian von Hohnhorst | Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Thomas Tochtermann | Commercial Register HRB 236261 B, Berlin Charlottenburg | VAT ID: DE266608643
momox AG | Schreiberhauer Str. 30 | 10317 Berlin