(Senior) Revenue / Pricing Management (m/f/d)
Amazing work happens when everyone enjoys the journey. This is why we at momox, Europe's leading online buying-and-selling service for books, CDs, movies, games, and fashion do everything to set you up for success. We know that your ideas grow best in a challenging environment where a team of passionate professionals from diverse backgrounds come together to think outside the box. At momox our mission is “We give your used products a new home” – join and support us in growing a sustainable re-commerce business used by millions of users.
If you want to be part of an ambitious team and are seeking a performance challenge as (Senior) Revenue / Pricing Manager (m/f/d), please continue reading.
We are a dynamic team focused on developing pricing systems and providing internal and external customers with value-based decisions that help optimize business performance.
- You apply advanced statistical methods to analyze data and create a learning pricing system
- You work closely with our team of software developers and assume responsibility in cross-functional projects, e.g. with marketing or logistics
- You are responsible for the tactical control of purchase and sales prices using our pricing systems
- You monitor continuously and analyze the business development of international markets and platforms such as momox and medimops as well as Amazon and eBay
- You identify opportunities to extend our margin and revenue
- You are actively involved in the development of our pricing strategy
- Understanding complex systems and algorithms is child’s play for you
- You successfully graduated in economics, engineering, mathematics or a comparable field
- You have several years of professional experience in pricing and / or revenue management or another highly analytical position, ideally in an e-commerce environment
- You are experienced in reporting and familiar with SQL
- You are versed in the use of statistical software packages and have experience in analyzing large data sets
- You have a strategy- and data driven working style and enjoy working in an agile environment
- You are communicative, self-organized and demonstrate a high level of initiative
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- Exciting tasks and challenges in the center of Berlin
- Work in an agile environment (Scrum) with flat hierarchies
- Be part of a motivated, open-minded team and bring in new impulses
- Grow with space and budget for your professional development
- Enjoy a good work-life-balance with flexible working hours and remote flexibility
- Prefer a MacBook or a Lenovo Thinkpad? Get your preferred hardware and Bose noise-canceling headphones
- Benefit from a discounted public transport ticket, shopping vouchers for our medimops.de shop, yoga and workout sessions, team events etc.
- Work in the best conditions with perks like an open space office, height-adjustable desks, table football, PS4, free snacks, fruit, drinks, coffee, etc.
- Join a company with a sustainable business model – “We give used goods a new home”
Open work environment
A bright office with flat hierarchies and open doors. We are a motivated team that is open to new impulses. Bring in your ideas and put them into practice! In our break rooms you will not only find peace and quiet, but also action with kicker, PS4 and Xbox.
Flexible working hours
Whether you are an early bird or a night owl, you decide when you want to start work. The only thing that is important is that you are here at 10 am for the daily standup to exchange and coordinate with the team.
momox is only as good as you. That's why you will find room and budget for your individual professional development with language classes, internal training, conferences, (online) courses and more.
We love second hand and integrate our sustainable business idea with simple methods into everyday office life through sustainable consumables, double-sided printing, energy-saving mode on equipment, waste separation, etc.
Individual work environment
Design your ergonomic workspace with height-adjustable desks and the laptop of your choice (MacBook or ThinkPad). We use the latest technology and you even get your own Bose noise cancelling headphones.
We celebrate with the whole team: summer, Christmas, Halloween, successes, monthly breakfasts and movie nights etc.
1/2 day off on your birthday
On your birthday you get half a day off. Come later, leave earlier or just take another half day of your vacation budget to have the whole day off. Additionally you get half a day off on 24.12. and 31.12.
Our office dogs provice a particularly pleasant working atmosphere and are happy to be petted.
Reduced ticket for the public transport
Save money with the momox company ticket of the Berlin S-Bahn.
We value diverse teams for many reasons and are happy to welcome you, independent from your nationality, ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation. What matters to us is that you are passionate, talented, willing to learn and want to grow with us.
If you have any further questions, feel free to call: Thuy Tien Trinh-Do (she/her) (Recruiting), Tel: 030 610 8007 545
You can find more information about us here: momox.biz/en/career/
This is the right challenge for you? Apply now!
Represented by the Managing Board: Heiner Kroke (Chairman) and Christian von Hohnhorst | Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Thomas Tochtermann | Commercial Register HRB 236261 B, Berlin Charlottenburg | VAT ID: DE266608643
momox AG | Schreiberhauer Str. 30 | 10317 Berlin