Performance Marketing Manager France (m/f)
momox is Germany’s leading online buying-and-selling service, where everyone can turn their books, films, CDs, games and clothes into money. Via www.momox.de and the momox app (iOS and Android) we buy used products at fixed prices. We offer the purchased items for sale in our online shops www.medimops.de (media) and www.ubup.com (fashion) and other marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay, faithful to the slogan “We give products a second life” Since starting, we have grown to become a company of 1,400 dedicated people at four locations in Berlin, Leipzig, Neuenhagen and Stettin. We are active in Germany, Austria, France and Great Britain. In 2016 our employees generated a revenue of 150 million euros. Since our launch, we have bought to sell more than 100 million items.
The people working for us are as diverse as our products. Logistics experts, team players, communication geniuses, creative minds, IT specialists and many more give their best at our four locations. We are still looking for new enthusiastic colleagues.
- Control and optimization of performance marketing campaigns (Search, Affiliate, Display, Social Media; Web & App)
- Expansion of existing online marketing campaigns to significantly expand the business on Google/Bing Shopping
- Ongoing optimization and success control of campaigns according to KPI specifications
- Continuous monitoring of the competition and identification of new approaches for traffic generation and performance improvement
- Proactive development of online advertising media through testings
- Further development of display advertising (Facebook Ads, RTB)
- Budget planning and control
- Degree in subject-specific fields or similar apprenticeship / experience
- At least 3 years professional experience in Performance Marketing (AdWords, Affiliate, Facebook Ads, App marketing)
- Experience and proven success in the e-commerce industry
- Very good experience in dealing with and selecting common online marketing & tracking technologies (e.g. Adjust, Analytics...)
- Above-average analytical, conceptual and imaginative skills
- Independent work, high motivation and flexibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written English AND French skills mandatory, German is a plus
THIS IS WHAT MAKES MOMOX ATTRACTIVE
- Exciting tasks and challenges in the center of Berlin
- Motivated, open-minded teams with openness for new impulses
- Lounge with table football and PlayStation
- Work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Fit on the job through running groups, cooperation with the Urban Sports Club and healthy lunch from smunch.co
- Employee benefits such as discounted public transport ticket, shopping vouchers for our medimops shop, free drinks, fruits and much more
This is the right challenge for you? Apply now!
More information about us you will find under momox.biz/en/career/.
We are looking forward to receive your application