(Senior) Revenue Management / Pricing Analyst (m/f)
momox is Germany’s leading online buying-and-selling service, where everyone can turn their books, films, CDs, games and clothes into money. Via www.momox.de and the momox app (iOS and Android) we buy used products at fixed prices. We offer the purchased items for sale in our online shops www.medimops.de (media) and www.ubup.com (fashion) and other marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay, faithful to the slogan “We give products a second life” Since starting, we have grown to become a company of 1,400 dedicated people at four locations in Berlin, Leipzig, Neuenhagen and Stettin. We are active in Germany, Austria, France and Great Britain. In 2016 our employees generated a revenue of 150 million euros. Since our launch, we have bought to sell more than 100 million items.
The people working for us are as diverse as our products. Logistics experts, team players, communication geniuses, creative minds, IT specialists and many more give their best at our four locations. We are still looking for new enthusiastic colleagues.
- You are responsible for the strategic as well as tactical control of purchase and sales prices as well as quantities using our pricing systems
- You monitor continuously and analyze the business development of international markets and platforms such as momox and medimops as well as Amazons and eBays
- You identify opportunities for additional sales and margin improvements
- You conceptualize pricing algorithms and test them
- You are actively involved in the development of our pricing strategy
- You work closely with our software development teams and assume responsibility in cross-functional projects, e.g. with Marketing or Logistics
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Understanding complex systems and algorithms is a child’s play for you
- You successfully graduated in economics or a comparable department
- You have min. three years professional experience in pricing and / or revenue management or another highly analytical position
- You have excellent analytical skills and a strategy- and data driven working style
- You are communicative, self-organized and demonstrate a high level of initiative
- You have expert knowledge in Excel and are proficient in SQL
- You are fluent in English
THIS IS WHAT MAKES MOMOX ATTRACTIVE
- Exciting tasks and challenges in the center of Berlin
- Motivated, open-minded teams with openness for new impulses
- Lounge with table football and PlayStation
- Work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Fit on the job through running groups, cooperation with the Urban Sports Club and healthy lunch from smunch.co
- Employee benefits such as discounted public transport ticket, shopping vouchers for our medimops shop, free drinks, fruits and much more
This is the right challenge for you? Apply now!
More information about us you will find under momox.biz/en/career/.
We are looking forward to receive your application