(Senior) Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Amazing work happens when everyone enjoys the journey. This is why we at momox, Europe's leading online buying-and-selling service for books, CDs, movies, games, and fashion do everything to set you up for success. We know that your ideas grow best in a challenging environment where a team of passionate professionals from diverse backgrounds come together to think outside the box. At momox our mission is “We give your used products a new home” – join and support us in growing a sustainable re-commerce business used by millions of users.
Start your next step as a Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d) at momox in Berlin.
- Set up, monitor and constant optimization of performance marketing campaigns on Search, Affiliate and Display in both web and app environments
- Develop, implement and execute multi-channel user acquisition strategy to drive growth while adhering to ROI targets
- Continuous monitoring of the competition and identification of new approaches for traffic generation and performance improvement
- Collaborate with different stakeholders in order to run projects that will improve your campaigns’ performance
- Implement standardized reporting processes, continuously monitor the KPIs of your campaigns and generate relevant insights for the entire team
- Several years of experience in hands-on Performance Marketing roles, preferably in the e-commerce industry
- Knowledge of main digital marketing channels such as display, affiliate, search and shopping
- Highly data-driven and performance targets oriented with solid knowledge of analytical platforms such as Google Analytics and Adjust
- Familiarity with A/B testing, creative optimization, tracking and attribution topics
- Ability to implement, develop and improve paid marketing strategies to support business objectives while keeping a holistic overview
- Up-to-date with the current trends, best practices and technologies in online marketing
- A collaborative and open-minded team player with previous experience working in multicultural environments
- Required languages: English and German or French
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- Exciting tasks and challenges in the center of Berlin
- Work in an agile environment with flat hierarchies
- Motivated, open-minded teams who encourage new impulses
- Grow with space and budget for your professional development
- Enjoy a good work-life-balance with flexible working hours
- Prefer a MacBook or a Lenovo Thinkpad? Get the hardware you love as well as BOSE noise-canceling headphones
- Benefit from a discounted public transport ticket, shopping vouchers for our medimops-shop, yoga and workout sessions, team events etc.
- Work in the best conditions with perks like an open space office, ergonomic desks, table football, PS4, free snacks, fruit, drinks, coffee, etc.
- Most of all, join a company with a sustainable business model – “We give used goods a new home”
Open work environment
A bright office with flat hierarchies and open doors. We are a motivated team that is open to new impulses. Bring in your ideas and put them into practice! In our break rooms you will not only find peace and quiet, but also action with kicker, PS4 and Xbox.
We celebrate with the whole team: summer, Christmas, Halloween, successes, monthly breakfasts and movie nights etc.
We love second hand and integrate our sustainable business idea with simple methods into everyday office life through sustainable consumables, double-sided printing, energy-saving mode on equipment, waste separation, etc.
Sport and fitness offers
A personal trainer comes every week to keep us fit or you can join our running group. A shower is provided for cooling down afterwards. Otherwise you can find your favourite sport with Gympass. The mobile massage visits us every 2 weeks.
Reduced ticket for the public transport
Save money with the momox company ticket of the Berlin S-Bahn.
Flexible working hours
Whether you are an early bird or a night owl, you decide when you want to start work. The only thing that is important is that you are here at 10 am for the daily standup to exchange and coordinate with the team.
We value diverse teams for many reasons and are happy to welcome you, independent from your nationality, ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation. What matters to us is that you are passionate, talented, willing to learn and want to grow with us.
If you have any further questions, feel free to call: Silvio Machalz (he/him) (Recruiting), Tel: +49 (0)30 610 8007 538
You can find more information about us here: momox.biz/en/career/
This is the right challenge for you? Apply now!
Represented by the Managing Board: Heiner Kroke (Chairman) and Christian von Hohnhorst | Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Thomas Tochtermann | Commercial Register HRB 236261 B, Berlin Charlottenburg | VAT ID: DE266608643
momox AG | Schreiberhauer Str. 30 | 10317 Berlin