Senior Project Manager Logistics Poland (m/f)
momox is Germany’s leading online buying-and-selling service, where everyone can turn their books, films, CDs, games and clothes into money. Via www.momox.de and the momox app (iOS and Android) we buy used products at fixed prices. We offer the purchased items for sale in our online shops www.medimops.de (media) and www.ubup.com (fashion) and other marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay, faithful to the slogan “We give products a second life” Since starting, we have grown to become a company of 1,300 dedicated people at four locations in Berlin, Leipzig, Neuenhagen and Stettin. We are active in Germany, Austria, France and Great Britain. In 2016 our employees generated a revenue of 150 million euros. Since our launch, we have bought to sell more than 100 million items.
The people working for us are as diverse as our products. Logistics experts, team players, communication geniuses, creative minds, IT specialists and many more give their best at our four locations. We are still looking for new enthusiastic colleagues.
- Conception, analysis, optimization and redefinition of processes and systems of momox logistics
- Responsibility, management and execution of projects at our Polish logistics locations
- Construction and capacity expansion of our Polish logistics centers
- Several years of experience as a Project Manager or Manager in the trading logistics environment
- Very good experience in setting up and optimizing logistics locations
- Self-reliable method of working and own responsibility in the projects
- Creativity in finding solutions
- Strong knowledge with MS Office and other tools
- A degree in technical studies or industrial engineering - ideally with logistics specialization or business administration
- Excellent communication skills in Polish and English, German is a plus
- Willingness to travel
THAT MAKES MOMOX ATTRACTIVE
- We like to keep it practical. You will be working in an agile sphere with everything that comes with that – however, without infinite meetings
- We are open to new tools and technologies and use them if it makes sense
- We love challenges
- You will have the opportunity to develop both your professional and your private skills by attending special events and conferences
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- You can share your ideas with a talented, experienced, self-organized team, which is amenable to new ideas
- We leave room for personal and professional development
- Flat hierarchies and open doors
- Attractively equipped lunch rooms (kicker, table tennis, PS4 etc.), free provisioning (fruits, beverages, coffee etc.)
- You can choose the laptop you want
- A freely configurable working environment
- A perfect work-life-balance with flexible working hours
- An attractive remuneration
- Great colleagues
This is the right challenge for you? Apply now!
More information about us you will find under momox.biz/en/career/.
We are looking forward to receive your application