(Senior) Revenue / Pricing Management (m/f/d)
Amazing work happens when everyone enjoys the journey. This is why we at momox, Europe's leading online buying-and-selling service for books, CDs, movies, games, and fashion do everything to set you up for success. We know that your ideas grow best in a challenging environment where a team of passionate professionals from diverse backgrounds come together to think outside the box. At momox our mission is “We give your used products a new home” – join and support us in growing a sustainable re-commerce business used by millions of users.
If you want to be part of an ambitious and loyal team and are seeking a performance challenge as (Senior) Revenue / Pricing Analyst (m/f/d), please continue reading.
We are a dynamic team focused on developing pricing systems and providing internal and external customers with value-based decisions that help optimize business performance.
- You apply advanced statistical methods to analyze data and create a learning pricing system
- You work closely with our team of software developers and assume responsibility in cross-functional projects, e.g. with marketing or logistics
- You are responsible for the tactical control of purchase and sales prices using our pricing systems
- You monitor continuously and analyze the business development of international markets and platforms such as momox and medimops as well as Amazon and eBay
- You identify opportunities to extend our margin and revenue
- You are actively involved in the development of our pricing strategy
- Understanding complex systems and algorithms is child’s play for you
- You successfully graduated in economics, engineering, mathematics or a comparable field
- You have min. three years of professional experience in pricing and / or revenue management or another highly analytical position, ideally in an e-commerce environment
- You are experienced in reporting and familiar with SQL
- You are versed in the use of statistical software packages and have experience in analyzing large data sets
- You have a strategy- and data driven working style and enjoy working in an agile environment
- You are communicative, self-organized and demonstrate a high level of initiative
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- Agile work environment with flat hierarchies
- Motivated, open-minded teams with openness for new impulses
- Space and budget for your professional development
- Work-life balance with flexible working hours and remote flexibility
- Your preferred hardware (MacBook or Lenovo Thinkpad) and Bose noise-canceling headphones
- Employee benefits such as discounted public transport ticket, shopping vouchers for our medimops.de shop, Yoga and Workout sessions, team events etc.
- Attractive office (open space, height-adjustable desks, table football, PS4, free snacks, fruit, drinks, coffee, etc.)
- A company with a sustainable business idea - We give used goods a new home
We value diverse teams for many reasons and are happy to welcome you, independent from your nationality, ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation. What matters to us is that you are passionate, talented, willing to learn and want to grow with us.
If you have any further questions, feel free to call: Tina Schimek (she/her) (Recruiting), Tel: 030 610 8007 516
You can find more information about us here: momox.biz/en/career/
This is the right challenge for you? Apply now!
Represented by the Managing Board: Heiner Kroke (Chairman) and Christian von Hohnhorst | Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Thomas Tochtermann | Commercial Register HRB 236261 B, Berlin Charlottenburg | VAT ID: DE266608643
momox AG | Schreiberhauer Str. 30 | 10317 Berlin