(Senior) Technical SEO Manager (m/f/d)
momox is Europe’s leading online buying-and-selling service for books, CDs, movies, games and fashion. We buy used products via momox.de and the momox app (iOS and Android) at fixed prices. The purchased items are sold via our online shops www.medimops.de (media) and www.momoxfashion.com (fashion) and marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay, faithful to the slogan “We give products a second life”. With revenues of over 300 million euros and around 1,900 employees at four locations, we are growing steadily.
If you want to be part of an ambitious and motivated team and are seeking a challenge as (Senior) Technical SEO manager (m/f/d), please continue reading.
- Support and drive the SEO product roadmap and manage its development process including research, prioritization and their correct implementation across our platforms
- Support and own cross functional SEO projects from ideation to implementation, from their impact forecast to their performance measurement
- Use your knowledge and research skills to improve the SEO landing pages experience while having the customer at the number one place of everything we implement
- Drive business results by applying industry best practices and collaborating closely with the Product team, UX, Design and Marketing teams
- Think outside of the box to translate your ideas into practice using A/B tests and direct applications
- Measure and report relevant KPIs to drive continuous improvement and evaluate your success
- Several years of hands-on SEO projects management experience
- Several years of professional experience in SEO, ideally managing big websites with >1M indexed pages
- Proficiency in using the most common SEO tools including Google Search Console, Sistrix, Searchmetrics & crawling software (screaming frog or similar)
- Experience running SEO A/B tests and considering other stakeholders in the application of SEO requirements
- Technical proficiency and understanding of software development processes with the ability to strengthen productive working relationships with product owners and developers
- An analytical mindset combined with a strong understanding of business KPIs
- Ability to think and act cross-device and cross channel
- Fluent English, German is a plus
- Ideally, experience with app store optimization (ASO)
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- Motivated, open-minded teams with openness for new impulses
- Agile work environment with flat hierarchies
- Space and budget for your professional development
- Work-life balance with flexible working hours and remote flexibility
- Your preferred hardware (MacBook or Lenovo Thinkpad) and Bose noise cancelling headphones
- Employee benefits such as discounted public transport ticket, shopping vouchers for our medimops.de shop, Yoga and Workout sessions, team events etc.
- Attractive office (open space, height-adjustable desks, table football, PS4, free snacks, fruit, drinks, coffee, etc.)
- A company with a sustainable business idea - We give used goods a new home
Open work environment
A bright office with flat hierarchies and open doors. We are a motivated team that is open to new impulses. Bring in your ideas and put them into practice! In our break rooms you will not only find peace and quiet, but also action with kicker, PS4 and Xbox.
Flexible working hours
Whether you are an early bird or a night owl, you decide when you want to start work. The only thing that is important is that you are here at 10 am for the daily standup to exchange and coordinate with the team.
Individual work environment
Design your ergonomic workspace with height-adjustable desks and the laptop of your choice (MacBook or ThinkPad). We use the latest technology and you even get your own Bose noise cancelling headphones.
momox is only as good as you. That's why you will find room and budget for your individual professional development with language classes, internal training, conferences, (online) courses and more.
Sport and fitness offers
A personal trainer comes every week to keep us fit or you can join our running group. A shower is provided for cooling down afterwards. Otherwise you can find your favourite sport with Gympass. The mobile massage visits us every 2 weeks.
Reduced ticket for the public transport
Save money with the momox company ticket of the Berlin S-Bahn.
We celebrate with the whole team: summer, Christmas, Halloween, successes, monthly breakfasts and movie nights etc.
Our office dogs provice a particularly pleasant working atmosphere and are happy to be petted.
1/2 day off on your birthday
On your birthday you get half a day off. Come later, leave earlier or just take another half day of your vacation budget to have the whole day off. Additionally you get half a day off on 24.12. and 31.12.
We love second hand and integrate our sustainable business idea with simple methods into everyday office life through sustainable consumables, double-sided printing, energy-saving mode on equipment, waste separation, etc.
We value diverse teams for many reasons and are happy to welcome you, independent from your nationality, ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation. What matters to us is that you are passionate, talented, willing to learn and want to grow with us.
If you have any further questions, feel free to call: Tina Schimek (Recruiting), Tel: +49 (0)30 610 8007 516
You can find more information about us here: momox.biz/en/career/
This is the right challenge for you? Apply now!
Represented by the Managing Directors Heiner Kroke (spokesman) and Christian von Hohnhorst | Commercial Register HRB 121313, Berlin Charlottenburg | VAT ID: DE266608643
momox GmbH | Schreiberhauer Str. 30 | 10317 Berlin