(Senior) Revenue Management / Pricing Manager (m/f/d)
momox is Europe’s leading online buying-and-selling service for books, CDs, movies, games and fashion. We buy used products via momox.de and the momox app (iOS and Android) at fixed prices. The purchased items are sold via our online shops www.medimops.de (media) and www.momoxfashion.com (fashion) and marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay, faithful to the slogan “We give products a second life”. With revenues of over 300 million euros and around 1,900 employees at four locations, we are growing steadily.
If you want to be part of an ambitious and loyal team and are seeking a performance challenge as (Senior) Revenue Management / Pricing Analyst (m/f/d), please continue reading.
We are a dynamic team focused on developing pricing systems and providing internal and external customers with value-based decisions that help optimize business performance.
- You apply advanced statistical methods to analyze data and create a learning pricing system
- You work closely with our team of software developers and assume responsibility in cross-functional projects, e.g. with Marketing or Logistics
- You are responsible for the tactical control of purchase and sales prices using our pricing systems
- You monitor continuously and analyze the business development of international markets and platforms such as momox and medimops as well as Amazon and eBay
- You identify opportunities to extend our margin and revenue
- You are actively involved in the development of our pricing strategy
- Understanding complex systems and algorithms is child’s play for you
- You successfully graduated in economics, engineering, mathematics or a comparable field
- You have min. three years of professional experience in pricing and / or revenue management or another highly analytical position, ideally in an ecommerce environment
- You are experienced in reporting and familiar with SQL
- You are versed in the use of statistical software packages and have experience in analysing large data sets
- You have a strategy- and data driven working style and enjoy working in an agile environment
- You are communicative, self-organized and demonstrate a high level of initiative
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- Agile work environment with flat hierarchies
- Motivated, open-minded teams with openness for new impulses
- Space and budget for your professional development
- Work-life balance with flexible working hours and remote flexibility
- Your preferred hardware (MacBook or Lenovo Thinkpad) and Bose noise-canceling headphones
- Employee benefits such as discounted public transport ticket, shopping vouchers for our medimops.de shop, Yoga and Workout sessions, team events etc.
- Attractive office (open space, height-adjustable desks, table football, PS4, free snacks, fruit, drinks, coffee, etc.)
- A company with a sustainable business idea - We give used goods a new home
We value diverse teams for many reasons and are happy to welcome you, independent from your nationality, ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation. What matters to us is that you are passionate, talented, willing to learn and want to grow with us.
If you have any further questions, feel free to call: Tina Schimek (Recruiting), Tel: +49 (0)30 610 8007 516
You can find more information about us here: momox.biz/en/career/
This is the right challenge for you? Apply now!
Represented by the Managing Directors Heiner Kroke (spokesman) and Christian von Hohnhorst | Commercial Register HRB 121313, Berlin Charlottenburg | VAT ID: DE266608643
momox GmbH | Schreiberhauer Str. 30 | 10317 Berlin