Scrum Master (m/f/d)
momox is Europe’s leading online buying-and-selling service for books, CDs, movies, games and fashion. We buy used products via momox.de and the momox app (iOS and Android) at fixed prices. The purchased items are sold via our online shops www.medimops.de (media) and www.momoxfashion.com (fashion) and marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay, faithful to the slogan “We give products a second life”. With revenues of over 300 million euros and around 1,900 employees at four locations, we are growing steadily.
We are looking for a Scrum Master (m/f/d) for our headquarters in Berlin. In this important role you will enable your teams developing a high quality product in an agile environment.
- You support your teams to find project related solutions while using agile methods
- You come up with workshop ideas and trainings and execute them
- You see to it that your teams operate using our companywide implemented OKR methods
- You are in charge of a smooth collaboration within your teams and resolve conflicts when they arise
- You are experienced when it comes to leading and supporting a team
- You are an absolute team player who knows how to read the team’s mood and step in if necessary
- Analytical thinking, quick understanding of complex matters and a pragmatic, solution-oriented approach to things make you who you are
- You are proficient in the English language, German is a plus
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- A motivated team with an open mind for new impulses - Bring in your ideas and put them into practice!
- Choose the laptop you prefer to work with (Apple MacBook or Lenovo Thinkpad) and get Bose noise cancelling headphones
- Space and budget for your professional development
- Flat hierarchies and open doors
- Fit on the job through back training, running groups, cooperation with Gympass and healthy lunch from smunch
- Employee benefits such as job tickets, shopping vouchers for our medimops shop, company pension scheme, team events and company breakfasts
- Attractively equipped retreat rooms (table football, PS4 etc.), free snacks (fruit, drinks, coffee, etc.) and much more
- A company with a sustainable business idea - We give used goods a new home
We value diverse teams for many reasons and are happy to welcome you, independent from your nationality, ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation. What matters to us is that you are passionate, talented, willing to learn and want to grow with us.
If you have any further questions, feel free to call: Anna-Lena Glismann (Recruiting), Tel: 030 610 8007 537
You can find more information about us here: momox.biz/en/career/
This is the right challenge for you? Apply now!
Represented by the Managing Directors Heiner Kroke (spokesman) and Christian von Hohnhorst | Commercial Register HRB 121313, Berlin Charlottenburg | VAT ID: DE266608643
momox GmbH | Schreiberhauer Str. 30 | 10317 Berlin