Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
momox is Europe’s leading online buying-and-selling service for books, CDs, movies, games and fashion. We buy used products via momox.de and the momox app (iOS and Android) at fixed prices. The purchased items are sold via our online shops www.medimops.de (media) and www.momoxfashion.com (fashion) and marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay, faithful to the slogan “We give products a second life”. With revenues of over 300 million euros and around 1,900 employees at four locations, we are growing steadily.
Start your next step as a Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d) at momox in Berlin.
- Set up, monitor and optimize performance marketing campaigns on Search (SEA), Affiliate and Display in both web and app environment
- Develop, implement and execute multi-channel user acquisition strategy to drive growth while adhering to ROI targets
- Monitor the competition and identify new approaches for traffic generation and performance improvement
- Collaborate with different stakeholders in order to run projects that will improve your campaigns’ performance
- Implement standardized reporting processes, continuously monitor the KPIs of your campaigns and generate relevant insights for the entire team
- Several years of experience in hands on Performance Marketing roles, preferably in the e-commerce industry
- Knowledge of main digital marketing channels such as display, affiliate, search and shopping
- Highly data-driven with solid knowledge of analytical platforms such as Google Analytics and Adjust
- Familiarity with A/B testing, creative optimization, tracking and attribution topics
- Fluency in English is required; German and/or French language skills are highly desirable
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- A motivated team with an open mind for new impulses - Bring in your ideas and put them into practice!
- Choose the laptop you prefer to work with (Apple MacBook or Lenovo Thinkpad) and get Bose noise cancelling headphones
- Space and budget for your professional development
- Flat hierarchies and open doors
- Fit on the job through back training, running groups, cooperation with Gympass and healthy lunch from smunch
- Employee benefits such as job tickets, shopping vouchers for our medimops shop, company pension scheme, team events and company breakfasts
- Attractively equipped retreat rooms (table football, PS4 etc.), free snacks (fruit, drinks, coffee, etc.) and much more
- A company with a sustainable business idea - We give used goods a new home
Flexible working hours
Whether you are an early bird or a night owl, you decide when you want to start work. The only thing that is important is that you are here at 10 am for the daily standup to exchange and coordinate with the team.
We love second hand and integrate our sustainable business idea with simple methods into everyday office life through sustainable consumables, double-sided printing, energy-saving mode on equipment, waste separation, etc.
momox is only as good as you. That's why you will find room and budget for your individual professional development with language classes, internal training, conferences, (online) courses and more.
Sport and fitness offers
A personal trainer comes every week to keep us fit or you can join our running group. A shower is provided for cooling down afterwards. Otherwise you can find your favourite sport with Gympass. The mobile massage visits us every 2 weeks.
Daily fresh fruit and vegetables
We provide you with fruit, vegetables, mate and coffee at the office. And twice a week you can order your lunch at Smunch.
Individual work environment
Design your ergonomic workspace with height-adjustable desks and the laptop of your choice (MacBook or ThinkPad). We use the latest technology and you even get your own Bose noise cancelling headphones.
Open work environment
A bright office with flat hierarchies and open doors. We are a motivated team that is open to new impulses. Bring in your ideas and put them into practice! In our break rooms you will not only find peace and quiet, but also action with kicker, PS4 and Xbox.
1/2 day off on your birthday
On your birthday you get half a day off. Come later, leave earlier or just take another half day of your vacation budget to have the whole day off. Additionally you get half a day off on 24.12. and 31.12.
Our office dogs provice a particularly pleasant working atmosphere and are happy to be petted.
As a momox employee you profit from extra discounts at medimops or one of our numerous partners.
We value diverse teams for many reasons and are happy to welcome you, independent from your nationality, ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation. What matters to us is that you are passionate, talented, willing to learn and want to grow with us.
If you have any further questions, feel free to call: Tina Schimek (Recruiting), Tel: +49 (0)30 610 8007 516
You can find more information about us here: momox.biz/en/career/
This is the right challenge for you? Apply now!
Represented by the Managing Directors Heiner Kroke (spokesman) and Christian von Hohnhorst | Commercial Register HRB 121313, Berlin Charlottenburg | VAT ID: DE266608643
momox GmbH | Schreiberhauer Str. 30 | 10317 Berlin