Mobile Developer - Android (m/f/d)
momox is Germany’s leading online buying-and-selling service, where everyone can turn their books, films, CDs, games and clothes into money. Via www.momox.de and the momox app (iOS and Android) we buy used products at fixed prices. We offer the purchased items for sale in our online shops www.medimops.de (media) and www.ubup.com (fashion) and other marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay, faithful to the slogan “We give products a second life”. Since starting, we have grown to become a company of 1,800 dedicated people at four locations in Berlin, Leipzig, Neuenhagen and Stettin. We are active in Germany, Austria, France and Great Britain. In 2018 our employees generated a revenue of 200 million euros. Since our launch, we have bought to sell more than 190 million items.
The people working for us are as diverse as our products. Logistics experts, team players, communication geniuses, creative minds, IT specialists and many more give their best at our four locations. We are still looking for new enthusiastic colleagues.
Support our Mobile Team as an Android Developer (m/f/d) and bring our Android Apps to the next level.
- Implement new features and maintain the existing apps
- Support the development of new apps
- Close cooperation with different teams like UI/UX designers, backend developers and product managers
- Planning of the sprint with your team as well as coordinating and realization of stories
- Experience in native app development with Kotlin and Java
- Experience with Kotlin Coroutines
- Experience with Motion Layouts
- Experience with the implementation of REST APIs
- Knowledge of clean code architecture with MVP, MVVM or MVI
- Knowledge with most popular frameworks: JUnit, Mockito, Espresso, RXjava 2.x, Dagger 2, Retrofit 2, live-data, Kotlin-Android-Extensions
- Knowledge of unit testing & UI testing
- Knowledge of the standard Git workflow
- Understanding of publishing apps in app stores
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- A degree in computer science or a comparable education, otherwise you are a career starter and can show reference projects
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
1 day of a 14-day sprint is yours! You can use it for your own projects, your personal development or to learn new technologies.
momox is only as good as you. That's why you will find room and budget for your individual professional development with language classes, internal training, conferences, (online) courses and more.
Flexible working hours
Whether you are an early bird or a night owl, you decide when you want to start work. The only thing that is important is that you are here at 10 am for the daily standup to exchange and coordinate with the team.
Open work environment
A bright office with flat hierarchies and open doors. We are a motivated team that is open to new impulses. Bring in your ideas and put them into practice! In our break rooms you will not only find peace and quiet, but also action with kicker, PS4 and Xbox.
Individual work environment
Design your ergonomic workspace with height-adjustable desks and the laptop of your choice (MacBook or ThinkPad). We use the latest technology and you even get your own Bose noise cancelling headphones.
We celebrate with the whole team: summer, Christmas, Halloween, monthly breakfasts and movie nights, successes, etc.
1/2 day off on your birthday
On your birthday you get half a day off. Come later, leave earlier or just take another half day of your vacation budget to have the whole day off. Additionally you get half a day off on 24.12. and 31.12.
Daily fresh fruit and vegetables
We provide you with fruit, vegetables, mate and coffee at the office. And twice a week you can order your lunch at Smunch.
Sport and fitness offers
A personal trainer comes every week to keep us fit or you can join our running group. A shower is provided for cooling down afterwards. Otherwise you can find your favourite sport with Gympass. The mobile massage visits us every 2 weeks.
We love second hand and integrate our sustainable business idea with simple methods into everyday office life through sustainable consumables, double-sided printing, energy-saving mode on equipment, waste separation, etc.
If you have any further questions, feel free to call: Henning Lehert (Recruiting), Tel: +49306108007541
You can find more information about us here: momox.biz/en/career/
This is the right challenge for you? Apply now!
momox GmbH | Schreiberhauer Str. 30 | 10317 Berlin