Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f/d)
momox is Germany’s leading online buying-and-selling service, where everyone can turn their books, films, CDs, games and clothes into money. Via www.momox.de and the momox app (iOS and Android) we buy used products at fixed prices. We offer the purchased items for sale in our online shops www.medimops.de (media) and www.ubup.com (fashion) and other marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay, faithful to the slogan “We give products a second life”. Since starting, we have grown to become a company of 1,800 dedicated people at four locations in Berlin, Leipzig, Neuenhagen and Stettin. We are active in Germany, Austria, France and Great Britain. In 2018 our employees generated a revenue of 200 million euros. Since our launch, we have bought to sell more than 190 million items.
The people working for us are as diverse as our products. Logistics experts, team players, communication geniuses, creative minds, IT specialists and many more give their best at our four locations. We are still looking for new enthusiastic colleagues.
If you want to be part of this success story, work in an ambitious and loyal team and are seeking a performance challenge as Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f/d), please continue reading.
You will be part of a team of skilled analysts and data engineers and interact with various stakeholders to put the vast amount of data we own to successful use for our business and our customers. You should be able to understand business driven data problems as well as tech infrastructure and data pipelines.
- Collaboration on the strategic orientation of Business Intelligence at momox
- Execution of analytics and data science projects from concept to collection of requirements to writing development tickets
- Strategic development and automation of our reporting structure (Dashboards and KPIs) in close coordination with stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with our data engineers to ensure quality and usability of data
- Support the development of our self-service BI platform
- Help consolidate a data-driven culture throughout momox
- Successfully completed studies with a degree in economics, computer science, business informatics or a related field
- Several years of professional experience in the field of Business Intelligence (e.g. analyst or consultant), preferably in an e-commerce company
- Experience with BI reporting tools (Looker, Tableau or similar) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills - able to talk to developers and business managers
- Hands-on mentality, solution-oriented and structured thinking, very analytical problem solver, high attention to detail
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage
- Bonus: Practical knowledge of Data Warehousing, ETL processes or Python
- Bonus: Experience with statistical methods
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- Exciting tasks and challenges in the center of Berlin
- Agile work environment with flat hierarchies
- Motivated, open-minded teams with openness for new impulses
- Work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Lounge with table football and PlayStation
- Fit on the job through running groups, cooperation with Gympass and healthy lunch from smunch
- Employee benefits such as discounted public transport ticket, shopping vouchers for our medimops shop, free drinks, fruits and much more
Individual work environment
Design your ergonomic workspace with height-adjustable desks and the laptop of your choice (MacBook or ThinkPad). We use the latest technology and you even get your own Bose noise cancelling headphones.
We love second hand and integrate our sustainable business idea with simple methods into everyday office life through sustainable consumables, double-sided printing, energy-saving mode on equipment, waste separation, etc.
momox is only as good as you. That's why you will find room and budget for your individual professional development with language classes, internal training, conferences, (online) courses and more.
Open work environment
A bright office with flat hierarchies and open doors. We are a motivated team that is open to new impulses. Bring in your ideas and put them into practice! In our break rooms you will not only find peace and quiet, but also action with kicker, PS4 and Xbox.
1/2 day off on your birthday
On your birthday you get half a day off. Come later, leave earlier or just take another half day of your vacation budget to have the whole day off. Additionally you get half a day off on 24.12. and 31.12.
We celebrate with the whole team: summer, Christmas, Halloween, monthly breakfasts and movie nights, successes, etc.
Flexible working hours
Whether you are an early bird or a night owl, you decide when you want to start work. The only thing that is important is that you are here at 10 am for the daily standup to exchange and coordinate with the team.
Sport and fitness offers
A personal trainer comes every week to keep us fit or you can join our running group. A shower is provided for cooling down afterwards. Otherwise you can find your favourite sport with Gympass. The mobile massage visits us every 2 weeks.
If you have any further questions, feel free to call: Tina Schimek (Recruiting), Tel: +49 (0)30 610 8007 516
You can find more information about us here: momox.biz/en/career/
This is the right challenge for you? Apply now!
momox GmbH | Schreiberhauer Str. 30 | 10317 Berlin