(Senior) Revenue Management / Pricing Analyst (m/f/d)
momox is Germany’s leading online buying-and-selling service, where everyone can turn their books, films, CDs, games and clothes into money. Via www.momox.de and the momox app (iOS and Android) we buy used products at fixed prices. We offer the purchased items for sale in our online shops www.medimops.de (media) and www.ubup.com (fashion) and other marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay, faithful to the slogan “We give products a second life”. Since starting, we have grown to become a company of 1,800 dedicated people at four locations in Berlin, Leipzig, Neuenhagen and Stettin. We are active in Germany, Austria, France and Great Britain. In 2018 our employees generated a revenue of 200 million euros. Since our launch, we have bought to sell more than 190 million items.
The people working for us are as diverse as our products. Logistics experts, team players, communication geniuses, creative minds, IT specialists and many more give their best at our four locations. We are still looking for new enthusiastic colleagues.
If you want to be part of this success story, work in an ambitious and loyal team and are seeking a performance challenge as (Senior) Revenue Management / Pricing Analyst (m/f/d), please continue reading.
- You are responsible for the strategic as well as tactical control of purchase and sales prices as well as quantities using our pricing systems
- You monitor continuously and analyze the business development of international markets and platforms such as momox and medimops as well as Amazon and eBay
- You identify opportunities for additional sales and margin improvements
- You apply advanced statistical methods to analyze data and create a learning pricing system
- You are actively involved in the development of our pricing strategy
- You work closely with our team of software developers and assume responsibility in cross-functional projects, e.g. with Marketing or Logistics
- Understanding complex systems and algorithms is a child’s play for you
- You successfully graduated in economics, engineering, mathematics or a comparable field
- You have min. three years of professional experience in pricing and / or revenue management or another highly analytical position
- You are versed in the use of statistical software packages and have experience in analysing large data sets
- You have a strategy- and data driven working style
- You are communicative, self-organized and demonstrate a high level of initiative
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- Exciting tasks and challenges in the center of Berlin
- Motivated, open-minded teams with openness for new impulses
- Work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Lounge with table football, PS4 and books
- Fit on the job through weekly work out with a personal trainer, running groups, cooperation with Gympass and healthy lunch from smunch
- Employee benefits such as discounted public transport ticket, shopping vouchers for our medimops shop, free drinks, fruits and much more
Individual work environment
Design your ergonomic workspace with height-adjustable desks and the laptop of your choice (MacBook or ThinkPad). We use the latest technology and you even get your own Bose noise cancelling headphones.
We love second hand and integrate our sustainable business idea with simple methods into everyday office life through sustainable consumables, double-sided printing, energy-saving mode on equipment, waste separation, etc.
momox is only as good as you. That's why you will find room and budget for your individual professional development with language classes, internal training, conferences, (online) courses and more.
Open work environment
A bright office with flat hierarchies and open doors. We are a motivated team that is open to new impulses. Bring in your ideas and put them into practice! In our break rooms you will not only find peace and quiet, but also action with kicker, PS4 and Xbox.
1/2 day off on your birthday
On your birthday you get half a day off. Come later, leave earlier or just take another half day of your vacation budget to have the whole day off. Additionally you get half a day off on 24.12. and 31.12.
We celebrate with the whole team: summer, Christmas, Halloween, monthly breakfasts and movie nights, successes, etc.
Sport and fitness offers
A personal trainer comes every week to keep us fit or you can join our running group. A shower is provided for cooling down afterwards. Otherwise you can find your favourite sport with Gympass. The mobile massage visits us every 2 weeks.
Daily fresh fruit and vegetables
We provide you with fruit, vegetables, mate and coffee at the office. And twice a week you can order your lunch at Smunch.
If you have any further questions, feel free to call: Tina Schimek (Recruiting), Tel: +49 (0)30 610 8007 516
You can find more information about us here: momox.biz/en/career/
This is the right challenge for you? Apply now!
momox GmbH | Schreiberhauer Str. 30 | 10317 Berlin