Fashion Brand Expert
momox is Germany’s leading online buying-and-selling service, where everyone can turn their books, films, CDs, games and clothes into money. Via www.momox.de and the momox app (iOS and Android) we buy used products at fixed prices. We offer the purchased items for sale in our online shops www.medimops.de (media) and www.ubup.com (fashion) and other marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay, faithful to the slogan “We give products a second life”. Since starting, we have grown to become a company of 1,800 dedicated people at four locations in Berlin, Leipzig, Neuenhagen and Stettin. We are active in Germany, Austria, France and Great Britain. In 2018 our employees generated a revenue of 200 million euros. Since our launch, we have bought to sell more than 190 million items.
The people working for us are as diverse as our products. Logistics experts, team players, communication geniuses, creative minds, IT specialists and many more give their best at our four locations. We are still looking for new enthusiastic colleagues.
If you want to be part of this success story, work in an ambitious and loyal team in Szczecin and you are looking for a new exciting challenge, this might be a fit.
- Act as a sparring partner for the brand check team and take care of special cases
- Develop our knowledge database
- Be responsible for the process quality control and decide for or against the purchase of certain brands
- Bring in ideas and plan process and system optimization
- Communicate with the central legal function regarding fake suspicions
- Professional experience in a comparable position with a fashion brand or retailer
- Prior knowledge in the field of garment production / profound knowledge and experience with materials and their processing
- Excellent knowledge of English is mandatory
- Attention to details and decisiveness
- Independent, solution-oriented and active approach to challenges
- Willingness to travel for regular visits to our other warehouses in Szczecin and in Germany
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- We like to keep it practical. You will be working in an agile sphere with everything that comes with that – however, without infinite meetings
- We are open to new tools and technologies and use them if it makes sense
- We love challenges
- You will have the opportunity to develop both your professional and your private skills by attending special events and conferences
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- You can share your ideas with a talented, experienced, self-organized team, which is amenable to new ideas
- We leave room for personal and professional development
- Flat hierarchies and open doors
- Great and supportive colleagues
If you have any further questions, feel free to call: Kamila Suchodolska (Recruiting), Tel:
You can find more information about us here: momox.biz/en/career/
This is the right challenge for you? Apply now!