Mobile Developer - Android (m/f/d)
momox is Germany’s leading online buying-and-selling service, where everyone can turn their books, films, CDs, games and clothes into money. Via www.momox.de and the momox app (iOS and Android) we buy used products at fixed prices. We offer the purchased items for sale in our online shops www.medimops.de (media) and www.ubup.com (fashion) and other marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay, faithful to the slogan “We give products a second life”. Since starting, we have grown to become a company of 1,600 dedicated people at four locations in Berlin, Leipzig, Neuenhagen and Stettin. We are active in Germany, Austria, France and Great Britain. In 2018 our employees generated a revenue of 200 million euros. Since our launch, we have bought to sell more than 190 million items.
The people working for us are as diverse as our products. Logistics experts, team players, communication geniuses, creative minds, IT specialists and many more give their best at our four locations. We are still looking for new enthusiastic colleagues.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- New development and advancement of our Android apps
- Build our new fashion app from scratch
- Close cooperation with the UI/UX Designer and Backend Developers in your team
- Planning of the sprint with your team as well as coordinating and realization of stories
- Several years of experience in programming Android applications, especially with Android Studio and SDK
- Experience with the implementation of REST APIs
- Strong knowledge in Kotlin
- Clean architecture (MVP / MVVM / MVI)
- Strong knowledge with most popular frameworks: JUnit, Mockito, Espresso, RXjava 2.x, Dagger 2, butterknife, Retrofit 2, live-data, Kotlin-Android-Extensions, ANKO
- Knowledge of (unit testing & UI testing) frameworks
- A degree in computer science or a comparable education, otherwise you are a career starter and can show reference projects
THIS IS WHAT MAKES MOMOX ATTRACTIVE
- Exciting tasks and challenges in the center of Berlin
- Motivated, open-minded teams with openness for new impulses
- Work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Lounge with table football
- Fit on the job through weekly work out with a personal trainer, running groups, cooperation with Gympass and healthy lunch from smunch
- Employee benefits such as discounted public transport ticket, shopping vouchers for our medimops shop, free drinks, fruits and much more
This is the right challenge for you? Apply now!
More information about us you will find under momox.biz/en/career/.
We are looking forward to receive your application